top of page
The Orroroo Hotel was build in 1877 by Mr F.J. Farrelly and began trading in 1879 under the management of Mr Chas Mitchell. The hotel enjoyed a good bar trade and was well stocked with high quality beer, wine and spirits whilst enjoying a reputation for cleanliness and hospitality. In 1967 when 6.00pm closing time was abolished the hotel's small rooms were unsuitable for the changes, the hotel continued to provide accommodation for boarders and travelers until 1970 when renovations saw several walls removed to provide more drinking space.
6 Second Street, Orroroo, SA 5431
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page